HEALTH TIPS MEGA FREE SHOP


Monday 24 August 2015

I don’t need to take off my clothes to gain attention – Karina



Katherine Kpina
The name Katherine Kpina may not ring a bell, but when you mention Karina, music lovers in Port Harcourt can testify to her music ingenuity. The budding singer, who recently released Suddenly, an Afro-pop song, revealed in a chat with Showtime that she doesn’t have to be naked to gain attention (Read more after the cut).

 “I know am sexy it’s a natural thing. I don’t have to go to t extent of taking off my clothes to be noticed.
I am tall, got straight beautiful legs and fair in complexion, a little tease and eyes pop out everywhere. I am elegant and believe in myself. It has gotten me this far.”
As an upcoming artiste, she reveals the challenges she has encountered in the pursuit of her passion.
“There are lots of challenges, no adequate funds to push your jobs. If one is not smart you get duped by fake promoters.
Another challenge is that people want to sleep with you before they put you on their shows or produce a song for you. When you desire to feature some A -list artiste, they ask you to pay in kind or cash.” she reveals.
See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment