HEALTH TIPS MEGA FREE SHOP


Friday 21 August 2015

I Left Rich Guys in Lekki to Marry Broke E-money in Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo



E-Money with his wife, Juliet, and their children
 
Wife to Kcee's brother in an interview has spoken of how she left all the rich guys in Lekki and married him who was then staying in Ajegunle. 
In an interview with Punch, the wife of Five Star Music CEO, Emeka Okonkwo, popularly called E-Money, Juliet Okonkwo, has opened up about their love story, below is excerpts from the chat. (More Pictures after the cut)


How did you meet your spouse?
E-Money, wife (Juliet) and their children
I met my husband at a video shoot by Julius Agwu, in 2003. I was at the shoot to support Agwu as a long-time friend of his. Prior to meeting my husband, I was already friends with his brother, Kcee.
Was your first impression of him favourable?
He bore a striking resemblance to Kcee, so I imagined they were twins. I liked him when we met for the first time and we started out as friends. We dated for four years and decided to get married afterwards. He was very mature for his age and had a kind heart. He was very reserved, welcoming and spoke affectionately about his family.
Why did you accept his proposal?
My family and I were on the verge of relocating to the United Kingdom, but I was happy that I was already in a relationship with him. I felt it was a good reason to always visit Nigeria given that I had fallen in love with him and his personality. On one occasion, I was cash-strapped and he willingly parted with the last N1, 000 he had on him. I was completely taken aback by that act of generosity.
Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money , CEO, Five Star Music
Did you think he would become this wealthy?
When we started dating, my friends were surprised that I sidestepped all the rich guys in Lekki, where I was resident for a man who lived in Ajegunle but I was not bothered. I looked forward to getting a good job upon my graduation from the university. He didn’t even have enough money to take us back to Lagos after our traditional marriage.



No comments:

Post a Comment